Sandra M. Connell, OD
Not accepting new patients in this area.
- Routine eye exams
- Contact Lenses
I am a licensed doctor of optometry. My professional interests include routine eye exams, contact lenses and diabetes.
Best part of my work: Hearing that someone is seeing their best ever in their new glasses.
Why I became an optometrist: To help people improve their eyesight.
Personal interests: Quilting, cooking, fishing.
What patients say about me: I'm told that I explain things well, am easy to understand and spend time with patients.
Favorite health tip: Eat healthy and exercise. This is good for the eyes, too!
Practice philosophy: To treat people kindly and to the best of my ability.
- Indiana University School of Optometry
- American Optometric Association
- Minnesota Optometric Association
Years of experience
- Cambridge Medical Center
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
Major health plans we participate in
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we participate in
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)