Marie Peterson, MD
- General and pediatric dermatology
- Cancer of Skin
- Dermatologic surgery
- Skin Aging
I am a board-certified dermatologist with professional interests in general and pediatric dermatology, skin cancer, dermatologic surgery and aging skin.
What I tell my friends and family: Moisturize after bathing, especially in the winter.
Personal interests: Family activities, arts/crafts, running and traveling.
Favorite health tip: Sun avoidance, protective clothing and SPF 30 sunscreen daily helps keep the skin healthy and more youthful appearing.
Practice philosophy: My goal is to provide thorough, quality, and innovative care tailored to each patient’s needs.
Honors and awards:
- 2019 Top Doctor in Minnesota Monthly magazine
- Family activities
- The University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Medicine, MD
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society
- American Academy of Dermatology
- American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
Current licenses and certifications
- Board-Certified, Dermatology, American Board of Dermatology
- Barnes-Jewish Hospital
- University of Illinois College of Medicine
Are you this provider? Update your profile.