Marie Peterson, MD
- General and pediatric dermatology
- Cancer of Skin
- Dermatologic surgery
- Skin Aging
- Virtual visits
Marie Peterson, MD, is a board-certified dermatologist with professional interests in general and pediatric dermatology, skin cancer, dermatologic surgery and aging skin. I offer face-to-face virtual visits for a variety of health services and conditions.
What I tell my friends and family: Moisturize after bathing, especially in the winter.
Personal interests: Family activities, arts/crafts, running and traveling.
Favorite health tip: Sun avoidance, protective clothing and SPF 30 sunscreen daily helps keep the skin healthy and more youthful appearing.
Practice philosophy: My goal is to provide thorough, quality, and innovative care tailored to each patient’s needs.
Awards and recognitions
- 2019, 2020 Top Doctor in Minnesota Monthly magazine
- 2021 Top Doctor for Women in Minnesota Monthly magazine
- 2021 Top Doctor Rising Star in Mpls. St. Paul Magazine
- Family activities
- The University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Medicine, MD
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society
- American Academy of Dermatology
- American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
Current licenses and certifications
- Board-Certified, Dermatology, American Board of Dermatology
- Barnes-Jewish Hospital
- University of Illinois College of Medicine
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
To verify your specific doctor's or hospital's network participation with any plan, please contact the health plan directly. This information is subject to change and may not be reflected until the next update. We accept many insurance plans, providing access to providers across a wide range of specialties. Learn more.
Major health plans we accept
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we accept
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)