Lisa Weber, OD
Doctor of Optometry
- Primary eye care
- Contact Lenses
- Global eye care
- Eye disease
I am a board-certified optometrist. My professional interests include primary eye care, contact lenses, global eye care and eye disease.
Hometown: Cannon Falls, MN
How I spend my free time: Spending quality time with my family, traveling, music, volunteering.
Favorite health tip: Many eye diseases can go unnoticed until it is far progressed, so preventive care is always best.
Practice philosophy: I am concerned about all of my patients' overall wellbeing and how that effects their eyes and vision.
Additional info: Allina Health 2013, Award of Excellence Recipient
- Family activities
- Volunteer work
- Indiana University School of Optometry
- American Optometric Association
- Minnesota Optometric Association
- Volunteer Optometric Services to Humanity
Years of experience
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
Major health plans we participate in
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we participate in
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)