Maliha Zafari, MD
Not accepting new patients in this area.
Maliha Zafari, MD, is a board certified hospitalist with a special interest in care for the elderly. She sees patients who have been admitted to Abbott Northwestern Hospital and St. Francis Regional Medical Center. After a hospital stay, please follow up with your primary care provider about your ongoing medical care.
Favorite health tip: Wear a helmet even if it's a short ride.
- Bolan Medical College, University of Baluchistan, Pakistan
- St. Barnabas Hospital, Bronx, New York
Years of experience
Additional languages spoken
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital
- St. Francis Regional Medical Center
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
Major health plans we participate in
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we participate in
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)