Maliha Zafari, MD
Not accepting new patients in this area.
Maliha Zafari, MD, is a board certified hospitalist with a special interest in care for the elderly. She sees patients who have been admitted to Abbott Northwestern Hospital and St. Francis Regional Medical Center. After a hospital stay, please follow up with your primary care provider about your ongoing medical care.
Favorite health tip: Wear a helmet even if it's a short ride.
- Bolan Medical College, University of Baluchistan, Pakistan
- St. Barnabas Hospital, Bronx, New York
Years of experience
Additional languages spoken
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital
- St. Francis Regional Medical Center
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
To verify your specific doctor's or hospital's network participation with any plan, please contact the health plan directly. This information is subject to change and may not be reflected until the next update. We accept many insurance plans, providing access to providers across a wide range of specialties. Learn more.
Major health plans we accept
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we accept
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)