Jean Watson, MD
Not accepting new patients in this area.
Jean Watson, MD, is a board certified hospitalist with a special interest in end of life palliative care. she cares for patients who have been admitted to Abbott Northwestern Hospital. After a hospital stay, please follow up with your primary care provider about your ongoing medical care.
Favorite health tips: Stay active, stay in the game.
Practice philosophy: I provide the best advice I have based on the evidence, and my patients make the final decisions regarding their health.
- Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital, Minneapolis, MN
Years of experience
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
To verify your specific doctor's or hospital's network participation with any plan, please contact the health plan directly. This information is subject to change and may not be reflected until the next update. We accept many insurance plans, providing access to providers across a wide range of specialties. Learn more.
Major health plans we accept
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we accept
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)