Jennifer Service, MD
- Women's Health
- Mood Disorders
- Psychotic Disorders
- Virtual visits
I am a board-certified doctor of psychiatry. My professional interests include women's health, mood disorders and psychotic disorders. I offer face-to-face virtual visits for a variety of health services and conditions.
Health tip: Everyone should get 7 to 9 hours of sleep a day for good mental and physical health.
- University of Minnesota Medical School
- American Academy of Psychiatry and the Law
- North Shore Medical Center
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Harvard Law and Psychiatry Service
Years of experience
- St. Francis Regional Medical Center
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
To verify your specific doctor's or hospital's network participation with any plan, please contact the health plan directly. This information is subject to change and may not be reflected until the next update. We accept many insurance plans, providing access to providers across a wide range of specialties. Learn more.
Major health plans we accept
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we accept
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)