Betsy Anderson, PsyD, LP
Practice Philosophy: I am a holistic therapist who collaborates with individuals and couples to find their motivation to change and restore balance in their lives. Therapy with me often explores developmental origins of a wide variety of current problems, with an emphasis on healing old wounds and developing more functional patterns.
- Minnesota School of Professional Psychology - Argosy University
Current licenses and certifications
- Minnesota Board of Psychology
Years of experience
- New Ulm Medical Center
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
To verify your specific doctor's or hospital's network participation with any plan, please contact the health plan directly. This information is subject to change and may not be reflected until the next update. We accept many insurance plans, providing access to providers across a wide range of specialties. Learn more.
Major health plans we accept
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we accept
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)