Rochelle Rougier-Maas, DC
- Care, Prenatal
- Nutrition Sciences
- Patient education
- Postnatal Care
- Injury care
- Virtual visits
I am a board-certified doctor of chiropractic. My professional interests include acupuncture, prenatal/postnatal care, nutrition and exercise and patient education. I offer face-to-face virtual visits for a variety of health services and conditions.
Personal interests: Photography, sailing.
Practice philosophy: I like to team up with my patients when it comes to determining a treatment plan because I find that when patients are more actively involved in their care, the outcome is positive.
Awards and recognitions
- Northwestern College of Chiropractic
- American Chiropractic Association
- Minnesota Chiropractic Association
Current licenses and certifications
- Chiropractic and Acupuncture
Years of experience
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
To verify your specific doctor's or hospital's network participation with any plan, please contact the health plan directly. This information is subject to change and may not be reflected until the next update. We accept many insurance plans, providing access to providers across a wide range of specialties. Learn more.
Major health plans we accept
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we accept
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)