Holly J. Rich, PT
Physical therapist - Cancer Rehab Team Lead
- Physical therapy
- Lymphedema therapy
- cancer rehabilitation
- Spine rehabilitation
- Geriatric physical therapy
I am a board certified Geriatric Clinic Specialist. I enjoy working with patients a wide variety of issues: weakness, falling, arthritis and other effects of aging. I also work with our spine rehabilitation program. As a specialty trained physical therapist in the Courage Kenny Cancer Rehabilitation Program, I provide expert care for individuals with challenges associated with cancer and its treatment.
I enjoy working with a wide variety of patients with different rehabilitation needs. It is very rewarding to help individual's reach their rehabilitation goals. I also enjoy learning new things and I am currently a primary investigator in research project being conducted through the Courage Kenny Rehabilitation Institute.
- Physical therapy
- Family activities
- University of Sioux Falls
- University of South Dakota
- American Physical Therapy Association - Geriatric, Oncology and Minnesota sections
Current licenses and certifications
- Certified Geriatric Specialist (GCS)
- Certified Lymphedema Therapist (CLT)
- Physical Therapist
Years of experience
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
To verify your specific doctor's or hospital's network participation with any plan, please contact the health plan directly. This information is subject to change and may not be reflected until the next update. We accept many insurance plans, providing access to providers across a wide range of specialties. Learn more.
Major health plans we accept
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we accept
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)