Jennifer Reside, AuD, CCC-A
- Hearing loss
- Adult diagnostic testing
- Pediatric diagnostic testing
- Newborn hearing screenings
- Hearing Aids
- Osseointegrated devices
- Hearing protection
- Aural rehabilitation
- Assistive listening devices (ALDs)
I am a board-certified doctor of audiology. My professional interests include hearing loss, hearing aids, aural rehabilitation, hearing protection and dizziness.
Hometown: Cedar Rapids, IA
Best part of my work: I enjoy watching a patient’s eyes light up when they realize there is help for hearing loss or dizziness.
What I tell family and friends: I tell them to use hearing protection when performing activities that are louder than usual (construction work, hunting, etc.).
Why I became a provider: My mother worked with individuals with deafness and hearing loss. This fascinated me and audiology happens to be the profession I fell into.
Favorite health tip: It is always a good idea to get a hearing test to determine a baseline or if there are concerns about hearing loss. If there is a concern about hearing loss or dizziness, talk to your doctor. There may be something we can do to improve your quality of life.
- University of Florida
- American Academy of Audiology
- American Speech-Language-Hearing association
- Minnesota Academy of Audiology
- Avada Audiology and Balance Center
Years of experience
- Allina Health Faribault Medical Center
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
Major health plans we participate in
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we participate in
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)