Jennifer Reside, AuD, CCC-A
- Hearing loss
- Adult diagnostic testing
- Pediatric diagnostic testing
- Newborn hearing screenings
- Hearing Aids
- Osseointegrated devices
- Hearing protection
- Aural rehabilitation
- Assistive listening devices (ALDs)
I am a board-certified doctor of audiology. My professional interests include hearing loss, hearing aids, aural rehabilitation, hearing protection and dizziness.
Hometown: Cedar Rapids, IA
Best part of my work: I enjoy watching a patient’s eyes light up when they realize there is help for hearing loss or dizziness.
What I tell family and friends: I tell them to use hearing protection when performing activities that are louder than usual (construction work, hunting, etc.).
Why I became a provider: My mother worked with individuals with deafness and hearing loss. This fascinated me and audiology happens to be the profession I fell into.
Favorite health tip: It is always a good idea to get a hearing test to determine a baseline or if there are concerns about hearing loss. If there is a concern about hearing loss or dizziness, talk to your doctor. There may be something we can do to improve your quality of life.
- University of Florida
- American Academy of Audiology
- American Speech-Language-Hearing association
- Minnesota Academy of Audiology
- Avada Audiology and Balance Center
Years of experience
- Allina Health Faribault Medical Center
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
To verify your specific doctor's or hospital's network participation with any plan, please contact the health plan directly. This information is subject to change and may not be reflected until the next update. We accept many insurance plans, providing access to providers across a wide range of specialties. Learn more.
Major health plans we accept
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we accept
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)