Mark Roa, MA, LP
- Pain management
- Panic disorder
- Anxiety disorders
- Chronic pain
- Virtual visits
Mark Roa is a licensed psychologist with Allina Health Mental Health
I offer virtual (video) or phone visits for a variety of health services and conditions.
He has been providing psychotherapy and biofeedback therapy for individuals, pain rehabilitation teams and integrative medicine teams for 29 years.
His goal is to provide an individualized, highly meaningful and effective therapy experience for each participant. His special interests include pain management, adjustment to chronic conditions, loss related to health issues, depression and anxiety.
- California Lutheran University
- St. Mary's University
- Hennepin County Medical Center
- Senior Fellow, Biofeedback Certification Institute of America
Years of experience
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
Major health plans we participate in
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we participate in
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)