Rebecca Bader, OD
- Ocular disease
- Age-related macular degeneration
- Primary care-comprehensive eye exams
I am a licensed optometrist. My professional interests include ocular disease including diabetes, glaucoma and age-related macular degeneration, geriatrics and primary care/comprehensive eye exams.
Hometown: Minot, ND
Best part of my work: Getting to know my patients. I like hearing about their interests, families, jobs, etc.
How I spend my free time: Hiking and other toddler-friendly activities. We love the Como and Minnesota Zoo!
What patients say about me: I'm a good listener. I explain exam findings and take time to answer any questions a patient may have.
Favorite health tip: Chill your artificial tears in the refrigerator to help soothe dry eyes.
- Family activities
- Illinois College of Optometry
- American Optometric Association
- Minnesota Optometric Association
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
Major health plans we participate in
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we participate in
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)