Rebecca Bader, OD
- Ocular disease
- Age-related macular degeneration
- Primary care-comprehensive eye exams
I am a licensed optometrist. My professional interests include ocular disease including diabetes, glaucoma and age-related macular degeneration, geriatrics and primary care/comprehensive eye exams.
Hometown: Minot, ND
Best part of my work: Getting to know my patients. I like hearing about their interests, families, jobs, etc.
How I spend my free time: Hiking and other toddler-friendly activities. We love the Como and Minnesota Zoo!
What patients say about me: I'm a good listener. I explain exam findings and take time to answer any questions a patient may have.
Favorite health tip: Chill your artificial tears in the refrigerator to help soothe dry eyes.
- Family activities
- Illinois College of Optometry
- American Optometric Association
- Minnesota Optometric Association
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
To verify your specific doctor's or hospital's network participation with any plan, please contact the health plan directly. This information is subject to change and may not be reflected until the next update. We accept many insurance plans, providing access to providers across a wide range of specialties. Learn more.
Major health plans we accept
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we accept
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)