Marjorie J. Law, PhD, LP
- Anxiety disorders
- Family therapists
- Mood disorders
- Childhood and adolescent mental health
- Grief and loss
I am a doctor of psychology and licensed psychologist. My professional interests include children and families, women’s issues, anxiety disorders, grief and loss and mood disorders.
Practice philosophy: Cognitive-behavioral and solution-focused therapy.
- University of Wisconsin
Current licenses and certifications
- Licensed Psychologist, State of Minnesota
- Minneapolis Children's Hospital
Years of experience
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
Major health plans we participate in
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we participate in
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)