Marjorie J. Law, PhD, LP
- Anxiety disorders
- Family therapists
- Mood disorders
- Childhood and adolescent mental health
- Grief and loss
I am a doctor of psychology and licensed psychologist. My professional interests include children and families, women’s issues, anxiety disorders, grief and loss and mood disorders.
Practice philosophy: Cognitive-behavioral and solution-focused therapy.
- University of Wisconsin
Current licenses and certifications
- Licensed Psychologist, State of Minnesota
- Minneapolis Children's Hospital
Years of experience
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
To verify your specific doctor's or hospital's network participation with any plan, please contact the health plan directly. This information is subject to change and may not be reflected until the next update. We accept many insurance plans, providing access to providers across a wide range of specialties. Learn more.
Major health plans we accept
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we accept
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)