Ann Daub, MSW, LICSW
- Social work
- Accelerated Resolution Therapy
- Motivational Interviewing
- dialectical behavior therapy
- Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT)
- Trauma-focused cognitive behavioral therapy (TF-CBT)
Practice philosophy: I provide client centered, evidence based therapy. Care starts with client’s desire to change and their acceptance of the current struggles they are working to accept. I help clients gain insight of how their family of origin and current environment impact their mental health.
What are you passionate about and why? I am passionate about providing for the needs of others.
If you weren't a health care provider, what would you be? Selling real estate would be an interesting adventure.
Why did you become a provider? When did you know this was the career for you? I was able to decide on my path as a provider through discernment and study. My values and strengths align very much with the Board of Social Work Code of Ethics.
What is something you have learned from your patients? To be resilient in the midst of adversity.
What is one of the challenges of this career you enjoy? And why? Witnessing the needs of others has led me to use my strengths and abilities to walk with them through some of their most difficult times.
What is your personal health goal? Learning to enjoy and eat vegetables.
What are you most proud of? My adult children.
- Social work
- Minnesota State University, Mankato - MSW
- College of St. Benedict - BA
- Minnesota Society for Clinical Social Work
Current licenses and certifications
Years of experience
- New Ulm Medical Center
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
Major health plans we participate in
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we participate in
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)