Sanjay Singh, MD
President - Allina Health Neuroscience, Spine & Pain Institute
Practice philosophy: Provide comprehensive and compassionate care to my patients.
What are a few of your personal achievements? Sanjay P. Singh, MD is the President of the Allina Health Neuroscience, Spine & Pain Institute. He is a world renowned Epileptologist and Neurologist. He was the Chair of Neurology at Creighton University.
Awards and recognitions
Spirit of Neurology Award 2021 - American Academy of Neurology/American Brain Foundation.
AINA Lifetime Achievement Award 2023 - American Academy of Neurology/American Brain Foundation.
- American Academy of Neurology
- American Epilepsy Society
- American Neurological Association
- Association of American Medical Colleges
Current licenses and certifications
- Fellow of the American Academy of Neurology
- George Washington University School of Medicine
- Yale University School of Medicine
Years of experience
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital
- United Hospital
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
Major health plans we participate in
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we participate in
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)