Iesha McLeod, PsyD, LP
- Personality Disorders
- Psychological Assessments
- Anxiety Disorders
- Mood Disorders
Practice philosophy: My goal is to guide individuals into a greater awareness and deeper healing, so that they can make the best decisions for themselves. Things happen in our lives that are sometimes outside of our control, while other things are the outcome of choices. I am dedicated to helping with the growth process, no matter the circumstance.
What are you passionate about and why? I am passionate about helping people improve their emotional concerns as well as improving their overall mindset, so that they can understand their limitless life possibilities.
If you weren't a health care provider, what would you be? Travel Filmmaker.
What are you most proud of? My resiliency and ability to complete graduate school and become a Licensed Psychologist.
- DIY crafts and projects
- Spending time with family
- Albizu University-Miami Campus
- Saint Xavier University
Current licenses and certifications
- Licensed Psychologist
- Psychology Interjurisdictional Compact
- Minnesota Department of Corrections
Years of experience
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
Major health plans we participate in
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we participate in
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)