Michaela Nikolai, AuD, CCC-A
A referral may be needed for this provider.
- Diagnostic Hearing Evaluations
- Hearing Aids
- Hearing Conservation
Practice philosophy: Every patient deserves my absolute best.
Why did you become a provider? When did you know this was the career for you? I grew up on a dairy farm and saw first hand the effects of noise exposure. While in college I spent some time observing in an audiology clinic and knew right away that was what I wanted to do.
What is your personal health goal? To hike in every U.S. National Park.
What are you most proud of? Earning my Doctorate in Audiology. I'm a first generation college graduate and the only person in my extended family to attend graduate school. I'm proud of myself for working hard and taking the time and necessary steps to begin a career doing something I love.
- Central Michigan University - Mt Pleasant, MI
Current licenses and certifications
- Minnesota State Audiology License; CCC-A
Years of experience
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
Major health plans we participate in
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we participate in
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)