Jenell Gilman, PA-C
- General surgery
- Benign and malignant diseases of the liver
- Pancreas and bile duct
- Post-surgical care
Practice philosophy: Providing care for our patients is a privilege! Getting to know my patients and their families, building that relationship, is important in order to provide them with the best care experience.
What are you passionate about and why? Listening to patients and participating in their care with them to help them navigate thru their journey.
If you weren't a health care provider, what would you be? I would either work with Animals or in Laboratory Sciences
- General surgery
- Spending time with family
- Des Moines University Osteopathic Medical Center - Des Moines, IA
- Michigan Technological University - Houghton, MI
- American Academy of Physician Assistances
- Americas Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Association
- MN Academy of Physician Assistants
Current licenses and certifications
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support Certified
- Basic Life Support Certified
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
Years of experience
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
To verify your specific doctor's or hospital's network participation with any plan, please contact the health plan directly. This information is subject to change and may not be reflected until the next update. We accept many insurance plans, providing access to providers across a wide range of specialties. Learn more.
Major health plans we accept
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we accept
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)