Sara Behning, DPT
- Physical therapy
- Pelvic health (male and female)
- Women's Health
- Chronic headaches/migraines
- Vertigo and dizziness
- Pregnancy and postpartum rehab
- Dry needling
Practice philosophy: I strive to provide holistic care to patients in order to optimize movement, pain management, and emotional well-being through education and exercise.
What are you passionate about and why? I am passionate about engaging patients in their care by understanding their goals and their detailed wellness history to provide the best specific and enjoyable therapy to overcome limitations in life.
If you weren't a health care provider, what would you be? Athlete in Weight Lifting or Biking
What is something you have learned from your patients? Everyone's goals and needs in therapy are different. It's essential to collaborate with the patient for the right plan of care for them.
What is your personal health goal? I am hoping to snatch at least 100 pounds by the end of the year.
What is the best thing you've done for your health or the best health advice you've received? I exercise at least 4 days per week. Some exercise sessions might be high intensity while other days are centralized on easy flexibility. No matter the effort, be sure to move your body every day.
- Physical therapy
- Mountain biking
- Concordia University - Saint Paul, MN
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Manual Physical Therapists
- American Physical Therapy Association
Current licenses and certifications
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy
Years of experience
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
Major health plans we participate in
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we participate in
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)