Andrea Wasilewski, MD
- Malignant Glioma
- Primary central nervous system lymphoma
- Neurologic complications of cancer
- Brain metastases
Dr. Andrea Wasilewski is the medical director of the Givens Brain Tumor Center at Abbott Northwestern Hospital.
Practice philosophy: To provide the highest quality of comprehensive and whole-person centered care for patients with brain cancer.
What are you passionate about and why? I am a clinician and researcher dedicated to improving the quality of life, function and survival in patients with brain cancer. My comprehensive approach to care allows for individualized and tailored treatment plans including clinical trials, novel therapies and supportive care.
What are you most proud of? It is an incredible honor and privilege to care for patients with brain cancer and guide them on their journey. I am humbled at the courage, resilience and kindness I see in my patients.
- Jagiellonian University Medical College
- American Academy of Neurology
- American Society of Clinical Oncology
- NRG oncology
- Society for Neuro-Oncology
Current licenses and certifications
- Minnesota Medical License
- New York Medical License
- University of Rochester - Internal Medicine
- University of Rochester - Neurology
- University of Rochester - Neuro-Oncology
Years of experience
Additional languages spoken
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
Major health plans we participate in
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we participate in
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)