Jacob Guth, PA-C
- Spine surgery
Jacob is dedicated to helping patients return to an active life. He works closely with Dr. Sinicropi, in addition to the rest of the Midwest Spine & Brain Institute Care Team.
- Spine surgery
- Undergraduate: St. John’s University
- Undergraduate: University of Minnesota-Twin Cities
- Graduate: Augsburg College
- American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA)
- Minnesota Academy of Physician Assistants (MAPA)
Current licenses and certifications
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support Certification (ACLS)
- Basic Life Support Certification (BLS)
- Licensed PA, Minnesota and Wisconsin
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)
- United Hospital
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
Patient ratings and comments
A provider's ratings and comments are only posted if they have a minimum of 30 completed surveys within a 12-month period and they participate in the NRC Real Time patient experience survey with Allina Health. Learn more about the survey.
Allina Health participates in many health plan networks. Get details about our participation in the health plans and programs listed below.
Major health plans we participate in
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we participate in
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)
*Medicare and PreferredOne do not cover acupuncture services provided at Penny George Institute for Health and Healing.
These details are subject to change. Please contact your health insurance company directly to confirm your coverage for any specific Allina Health provider, such as a physician or nurse practitioner, or a specific facility, such as a hospital or surgical center.
We can provide an estimate of your out-of-pocket costs for many common health care services. Get your estimate online or over the phone. For an online estimate, sign in to your Allina Health account or continue as a guest. Be sure to have your health plan ID card handy so we can factor your specific coverage into our estimate.