Todd Jackman, MD
- Spine surgery
- Disc replacement
- Minimally invasive spine surgery
- Adult deformity / scoliosis
Practice philosophy: Surgery is the last resort. Having your pain diagnosed allows us to create a plan to start the myriad of non-operative modalities that can provide significant relief.
- Spine surgery
- Undergraduate: University of Washington – Seattle, WA
- Post-Graduate: General Surgery Internship, University of Minnesota Department of General Surgery – Minneapolis, MN
- Medical School: Oregon Health Sciences University School of Medicine – Portland, OR, M.D. Degree
- Post-Doctoral Resident in Orthopaedic Surgery, University of Minnesota Department of General Surgery – Minneapolis, MN
- Spine and Scoliosis Fellowship, Hospital for Special Surgery – New York, NY
- United Hospital
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
Patient ratings and comments
A provider's ratings and comments are only posted if they have a minimum of 30 completed surveys within a 12-month period and they participate in the NRC Real Time patient experience survey with Allina Health. Learn more about the survey.
Allina Health participates in many health plan networks. Get details about our participation in the health plans and programs listed below.
Major health plans we participate in
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we participate in
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)
*Medicare and PreferredOne do not cover acupuncture services provided at Penny George Institute for Health and Healing.
These details are subject to change. Please contact your health insurance company directly to confirm your coverage for any specific Allina Health provider, such as a physician or nurse practitioner, or a specific facility, such as a hospital or surgical center.
We can provide an estimate of your out-of-pocket costs for many common health care services. Get your estimate online or over the phone. For an online estimate, sign in to your Allina Health account or continue as a guest. Be sure to have your health plan ID card handy so we can factor your specific coverage into our estimate.