Nathan Holm, DNP, APRN
- Mood Disorders
- Anxiety Disorders
- Thought disorders
- Medication management
- Holistic approaches to mental health
- Trauma-informed treatment
Nathan Holm, DNP, APRN, CNP specializes in psychiatry at New Ulm Medical Center Clinic in New Ulm, MN.
Practice Philosophy: It is important to listen to the patient's experience and partner with them in their treatment and recovery process.
- College of Saint Scholastica
- University of Minnesota Twin Cities
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
To verify your specific doctor's or hospital's network participation with any plan, please contact the health plan directly. This information is subject to change and may not be reflected until the next update. We accept many insurance plans, providing access to providers across a wide range of specialties. Learn more.
Major health plans we accept
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we accept
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)