Amy Stignani, PsyD
- Bipolar Disorder
- Psychotic spectrum disorders
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Trauma disorders
Amy Stignani, PsyD is a clinical psychologist at Mercy Hospital - Unity Campus in Fridley, MN.
What is your practice philosophy? As a clinical psychologist, I work with individuals across the lifespan with a variety of mental health presentations and needs. I use evidence-based treatments and work with patients to form the best treatment plan based on their presenting concerns, preferences, and current research support. I also incorporate outcome measure data to inform the course of therapy. Additionally, I complete psychological assessments for the purpose of evaluating cognitive, emotional, social, and behavioral functioning in order to provide clinical description, differential diagnosis, and for intervention planning and monitoring.
- Minnesota School of Professional Psychology
- Clinical Psychology, Utah State Hospital
- Comprehensive Psychological Services
Years of experience
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
To verify your specific doctor's or hospital's network participation with any plan, please contact the health plan directly. This information is subject to change and may not be reflected until the next update. We accept many insurance plans, providing access to providers across a wide range of specialties. Learn more.
Major health plans we accept
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we accept
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)