Amy Stignani, PsyD
- Bipolar Disorder
- Psychotic spectrum disorders
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Trauma disorders
Amy Stignani, PsyD is a clinical psychologist at Mercy Hospital - Unity Campus in Fridley, MN.
What is your practice philosophy? As a clinical psychologist, I work with individuals across the lifespan with a variety of mental health presentations and needs. I use evidence-based treatments and work with patients to form the best treatment plan based on their presenting concerns, preferences, and current research support. I also incorporate outcome measure data to inform the course of therapy. Additionally, I complete psychological assessments for the purpose of evaluating cognitive, emotional, social, and behavioral functioning in order to provide clinical description, differential diagnosis, and for intervention planning and monitoring.
- Minnesota School of Professional Psychology
- Clinical Psychology, Utah State Hospital
- Comprehensive Psychological Services
Years of experience
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
Major health plans we participate in
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we participate in
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)