Joni Rykken, AuD, CCC-A
- Diagnostic hearing testing
- Hearing aid assessment, fitting and follow up
- Communication strategies
- Virtual visits
I offer face-to-face virtual visits for a variety of health services and conditions.
My practice philosophy is to understand and treat individual needs to provide optimal hearing in a trustworthy and compassionate manner.
Something I learned from my patients is hearing loss has a significant impact not only for the person with hearing loss, but also family and friends.
My personal health goal is to do to do yoga 3-4 times per week.
The best thing I've done for my health is I try to routinely get outside and enjoy nature.
I'm most proud of: Raising two daughters, who my husband and I are extremely proud of.
Hometown: Monticello, Iowa.
- Doctor of Audiology (AuD), Arizona School of Health Sciences
- MA, Communication Disorders, University of Minnesota
- BS, Speech and Hearing Science, University of Iowa
- Certified Member (CCC-A): American Speech, Language, Hearing Association
Current licenses and certifications
- Licensed Audiologist: State of Minnesota Department of Health
Years of experience
Are you this provider? Update your profile.