Elizabeth Williams, Dipl Ac, LAc
- Medicine, chinese traditional
- Integrative, complementary medicine
Elizabeth has extensive experience in, and passion for, treating stress and emotional disorders, including depression, anxiety, migraines, and insomnia. She also treats a wide variety of disorders, including pain, gynecological health, neurological disease, and digestive complaints.
Elizabeth believes that a holistic, collaborative approach and patient empowerment through education are essential foundations of any healing process. She utilizes Traditional Chinese Medicine, Craniosacral Therapy, visualization techniques, and body dialoguing therapy to find the best treatment approach for each patient.
Note: Please check your insurance coverage for acupuncture.
- Dipl Ac
- University of Iowa
- Northwestern Health Sciences University
- Minnesota Acupuncture Association
- Abbott Northwestern
- Courage Kenny Transitional Rehabilitation Center
- St. Francis Regional Medical Center
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
Major health plans we participate in
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we participate in
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)