Alison Weinlaeder, MA, CCC-SLP
- Speech therapy
- Stroke rehabilitation
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Vocal Cord Dysfunction
- Transgender voice therapy
- Dysphagia (swallowing) disorders
- Aphasia and primary progressive aphasia
- Communication disorders
- Memory and cognitive disorders
- Lee silverman voice therapy (LSVT loud)
Whole person care centered around meaningful goals and activities that help my patients improve the quality of their lives.
What are you passionate about and why?
Getting to know my patients and what is most important to them to make therapy as meaningful and enjoyable as possible.
If you weren't a health care provider, what would you be?
Goat farmer and artisan cheese maker.
What is your personal health goal?
Improved mindfulness throughout the day.
- Speech therapy
- Spending time with my kids
- Walking my dog
- Watching movies
- University of Minnesota
- Middlebury College
- American Speech Language Hearing Association (ASHA)
Current licenses and certifications
- Minneapolis VA Medical Center
Years of experience
- United Hospital
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
To verify your specific doctor's or hospital's network participation with any plan, please contact the health plan directly. This information is subject to change and may not be reflected until the next update. We accept many insurance plans, providing access to providers across a wide range of specialties. Learn more.
Major health plans we accept
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we accept
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)