Madeline K. Johnson, PA-C, MPAS
- Orthopedic surgery
- Hand, wrist, elbow surgery
Madeline K. Johnson, PA-C, specializes in orthopedic surgery and orthopedics.
To request an appointment, please complete this form or call a clinic location listed below.
My practice philosophy: I strive to practice patient-centered care by educating my patients from their first visit through their recovery, because it allows them to take ownership of their health and feel comfortable with the treatment plan. I hope to provide patients with treatment options that best fit their lifestyle to help them return to the work, sports, and hobbies they love.
I became a provider because: I was an orthopedic patient myself when I was in high school and fell in love with the orthopedic profession after having a great experience with the healthcare providers that worked with me after my injury.
What my patients have taught me: I have learned that each patient is an individual and needs a treatment/management plan that is unique and tailored to best fit their lifestyle and personal goals.
- Orthopedic surgery
- Masters of Physician Assistant Studies, Augsberg College, Minneapolis MN
- Bachelor of Science, Biology, University of Wisconsin, Eau Clair, WI
- American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA)
- Minnesota Academy of Physician Assistants (MAPA)
Current licenses and certifications
- NCCPA Certification
- Abbott Northwestern – WestHealth
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
To verify your specific doctor's or hospital's network participation with any plan, please contact the health plan directly. This information is subject to change and may not be reflected until the next update. We accept many insurance plans, providing access to providers across a wide range of specialties. Learn more.
Major health plans we accept
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we accept
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)