Rachel Zerby, AuD
- Custom hearing protection/earplugs
- Hearing aid services
- Osseo-integrated hearing devices
- Pediatric hearing care
- ABR (auditory brainstem response)
Hometown: New Brighton, Minnesota
Professional interests include pediatric hearing aid services, auditory brainstem response (ABR) and osseo-integrated hearing devices (BAHA).
Best part of my work or a patient visit: Getting to know my patients and seeing the impact better hearing and communication have on their life. I love working with children and I especially enjoy the experience of fitting a child or an adult with amplification for the first time.
Why I became a provider: I first discovered the field of audiology through my knowledge of American Sign Language and Deaf culture. That, combined with my interests in helping people and using cutting-edge technology, made it a perfect fit for me. I have found it is such a privilege to help others on their journey to better hearing and communication.
Practice philosophy: I am passionate about using evidence-based practices to maintain the highest standard of care for each patient I see.
- American Academy of Audiology (AAA)
- Minnesota Academy of Audiology (MAA)
Years of experience
Additional languages spoken
- American Sign Language
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
Major health plans we participate in
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we participate in
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)