Kevin Christensen, MD
A referral may be needed for this provider.
- Skin cancer
- Mohs Surgery
- Cutaneous reconstruction
I am a board-certified dermatologist and am also board-certified in Mohs surgery, a precise surgical technique for the treatment of skin cancer.
My hometown: St. Paul, Minnesota
Best part of my work: Getting to know my patients. I value listening to and talking with them to be sure I understand what is important to them.
Why I became a provider: To apply my passion for scientific advances and medical knowledge to heal patients.
My practice philosophy: To put the needs of patients first, by delivering high value, evidence-based care.
- Spending time with family
- Mayo Medical School, Rochester, Minnesota
- Harvard College, Cambridge, Massachusetts
- Dermatology residency - Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota
- Micrographic Surgery and Dermatologic Oncology Fellowship (Mohs Surgery) - MD Anderson Cancer Center
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
To verify your specific doctor's or hospital's network participation with any plan, please contact the health plan directly. This information is subject to change and may not be reflected until the next update. We accept many insurance plans, providing access to providers across a wide range of specialties. Learn more.
Major health plans we accept
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we accept
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)