Kevin Christensen, MD
A referral may be needed for this provider.
- Skin cancer
- Mohs Surgery
- Cutaneous reconstruction
I am a board-certified dermatologist and am also board-certified in Mohs surgery, a precise surgical technique for the treatment of skin cancer.
My hometown: St. Paul, Minnesota
Best part of my work: Getting to know my patients. I value listening to and talking with them to be sure I understand what is important to them.
Why I became a provider: To apply my passion for scientific advances and medical knowledge to heal patients.
My practice philosophy: To put the needs of patients first, by delivering high value, evidence-based care.
- Spending time with family
- Mayo Medical School, Rochester, Minnesota
- Harvard College, Cambridge, Massachusetts
- Dermatology residency - Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota
- Micrographic Surgery and Dermatologic Oncology Fellowship (Mohs Surgery) - MD Anderson Cancer Center
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
Major health plans we participate in
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we participate in
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)