Paul Magee, MaOM, Dipl Ac
- Integrative medicine
- Medicine, Chinese Traditional
- Management, Pain
- stress management
- Herbal Medicine
- Chinese dietary therapy
- Integrative, complementary medicine
Paul Magee has practiced acupuncture since 2006 and is licensed through the Minnesota Board of Medical Practice.
He practices acupuncture, Traditional Chinese Medicine, Chinese herbal medicine, Chinese dietary therapy, tai chi and qigong to help people address health concerns such as pain, anxiety, depression and stress.
He was first introduced to the basic principles of Traditional Chinese Medicine through his study of Tai Chi Chuan, an ancient Chinese form of martial art. He has studied Tai Chi since 1993. He also has experience in qigong and Taoist meditation.
- Dipl Ac
- Macalester College, BA
- Northwestern Health Sciences University, Master's of Oriental Medicine
Current licenses and certifications
- Licensed Acupuncturist
- Masters of Oriental Medicine
Years of experience
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
Major health plans we participate in
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we participate in
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)