Scott Jorgensen, DPM
- Reconstructive foot and ankle surgery
- Diabetes-related lower extremity pathology
Favorite health tip: You are what you eat. Take time to read the ingredient list.
Practice philosophy: Treat each and every patient with the dignity and respect that he or she deserve.
Additional information: Manuscript reviewer of the trauma section, Journal of Foot and Ankle Surgery, and lecturer at numerous local, state and national events about podiatric medicine.
Awards and recognitions
- 2019 Top Doctor in Minnesota Monthly magazine
- Family activities
- University of Osteopathic Medicine/College of Podiatric Medicine, Des Moines, Iowa
- American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- Minnesota Podiatric Medical Association
- Hennepin County Medical Center
Years of experience
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
Major health plans we participate in
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we participate in
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)