Scott Jorgensen, DPM
- Reconstructive foot and ankle surgery
- Diabetes-related lower extremity pathology
Favorite health tip: You are what you eat. Take time to read the ingredient list.
Practice philosophy: Treat each and every patient with the dignity and respect that he or she deserve.
Additional information: Manuscript reviewer of the trauma section, Journal of Foot and Ankle Surgery, and lecturer at numerous local, state and national events about podiatric medicine.
Awards and recognitions
- 2019 Top Doctor in Minnesota Monthly magazine
- Family activities
- University of Osteopathic Medicine/College of Podiatric Medicine, Des Moines, Iowa
- American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- Minnesota Podiatric Medical Association
- Hennepin County Medical Center
Years of experience
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
To verify your specific doctor's or hospital's network participation with any plan, please contact the health plan directly. This information is subject to change and may not be reflected until the next update. We accept many insurance plans, providing access to providers across a wide range of specialties. Learn more.
Major health plans we accept
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we accept
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)