Kim Mullin, MPAS, PA-C
- Plastic surgery
- Body contouring and skin removal procedures
- Botox and fillers
- Breast reconstruction
- Breast reduction
- Cosmetic breast augmentation
- Hand surgical evaluation
- Other cosmetic surgical consultations
- Scar and wound evaluations
- Tummy tuck (cosmetic abdominoplasty)
Hometown: Whitby, Ontario
Practice philosophy: I strive to provide safe, effective and personalized patient care.
- Plastic surgery
- Group fitness
- Spending time with family
- Traveling to any beach
- Marquette University
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons - Affiliate
Current licenses and certifications
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
Years of experience
- United Hospital
- United Hospital – Hastings Regina Campus
- River Falls Area Hospital
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
Patient ratings and comments
The patient experience rating is an average of all responses to questions from our NRC survey. Learn more.
Allina Health participates in many health plan networks. Get details about our participation in the health plans and programs listed below.
Major health plans we participate in
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we participate in
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)
*Medicare and PreferredOne do not cover acupuncture services provided at Penny George Institute for Health and Healing.
These details are subject to change. Please contact your health insurance company directly to confirm your coverage for any specific Allina Health provider, such as a physician or nurse practitioner, or a specific facility, such as a hospital or surgical center.
We can provide an estimate of your out-of-pocket costs for many common health care services. Get your estimate online or over the phone. For an online estimate, sign in to your Allina Health account or continue as a guest. Be sure to have your health plan ID card handy so we can factor your specific coverage into our estimate.