Traci Anderson, MS, CCC-SLP
- Speech therapy
- Head and neck cancer rehabilitation
- Laryngectomy rehabilitation
- Lee silverman voice therapy
- Neurorehabilitation in speech, language, and cognition
As a specialty trained speech language pathologist in the Courage Kenny Cancer Rehabilitation Program, she provides expert care for individuals with challenges associated with cancer and its treatment.
Additional clinical expertise includes: evaluation and treatment of voice, swallowing, and neurogenic communication disorders; management of tracheoesophageal prostheses; neuromuscular electrical stimulation for swallowing (VitalStim and Experia trained); videostroboscopy; Lee Silverman Voice Therapy (LSVT); and registered Modified Barium Swallow Impairment Profile (MBSImP) clinician.
- Speech therapy
- Minnesota State University Moorhead
- American Speech-Hearing-Language Association
Current licenses and certifications
- L S V T certification
- Speech-Language Pathologist
- VitalStim certification
Years of experience
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
To verify your specific doctor's or hospital's network participation with any plan, please contact the health plan directly. This information is subject to change and may not be reflected until the next update. We accept many insurance plans, providing access to providers across a wide range of specialties. Learn more.
Major health plans we accept
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we accept
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)