Jesse L. Hennum, MD
Not accepting new patients in this area.
- Disease, chronic
Dr. Hennum has a special interest in chronic illnesses and transition. He is a subspecialist in pediatrics. He is a board certified hospitalist who cares for patients who have been admitted to Abbott Northwestern Hospital. After a hospital stay, please follow up with your primary care provider about your ongoing medical care.
- University of Minnesota Medical School
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- American College of Physicians
- Minnesota Medical Association
- Society of Hospital Medicine
- University of Minnesota
- University of Minnesota Pediatrics Chief Resident
Years of experience
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital
- United Hospital
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
To verify your specific doctor's or hospital's network participation with any plan, please contact the health plan directly. This information is subject to change and may not be reflected until the next update. We accept many insurance plans, providing access to providers across a wide range of specialties. Learn more.
Major health plans we accept
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we accept
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)