When you have knee pain or reduced mobility, it can make even everyday tasks difficult—and sports or other active pursuits almost impossible. But with care and support from your team at Allina Health Orthopedics, you can find the right course of treatment to find knee pain relief, repairing what’s damaged and returning you to the activities you enjoy.
What it is
Your Allina Health care team will discuss your knee pain and symptoms with you, evaluate the health of your knee, and recommend the best treatment options to get you back on your feet again. Knee treatment options may include:
- physical therapy, massage or exercise
- braces, casts or walking boots
- medications including steroid injections
Many knee problems can be managed with non-surgical treatments, but knee surgery may be necessary for complex or severe injuries.
Good for treating
- Strains, sprains and other injuries
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) injury
- Meniscus Tear
- Cartilage damage