Karen Larson-Hahn, MS, LP
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Anxiety disorders
- Health Psychology
- Mind-Body Therapies
I provide individual, group and family therapy to outpatient clients, as well as inpatient clients in the Transitional Rehabilitation Program. I work with adults with physical and cognitive disabilities, and chronic health conditions. I also work with children with Asperger’s, ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder), anxiety disorders and depression.
- University of Maine, Farmington
- Fort Hays State University
Current licenses and certifications
- Healing Touch-Level 1 & 2
- Minnesota Board of Psychology; Licensed Psychologist
- Reiki Master/Teacher
- Butler Hospital, Providence, Rhode Island
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital
Are you this provider? Update your profile.