Elizabeth LaRusso, MD
A referral may be needed for this provider.
- Women's mental health
- Depression, Postpartum
- Virtual visits
I have a special interest in women's mental health, specifically psychiatric issues related to the reproductive cycle (pregnancy, postpartum, perimenopause, etc.).
I offer face-to-face virtual visits for a variety of health services and conditions.
I practice primarily in a consultation model, offering one-time visits and making recommendations to patients' primary care providers. I also work with people for a period of time until their issues are stabilized and they no longer require ongoing psychiatric care (for example, working with a patient through pre-conception planning, pregnancy, and the postpartum period).
- Harvard Medical School
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Current licenses and certifications
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology (ABPN)
- Caritas Carney Hospital, Dorchester, MA
- Harvard Longwood Psychiatry Residency Training Program, Boston, MA
Years of experience
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
To verify your specific doctor's or hospital's network participation with any plan, please contact the health plan directly. This information is subject to change and may not be reflected until the next update. We accept many insurance plans, providing access to providers across a wide range of specialties. Learn more.
Major health plans we accept
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we accept
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)