Elizabeth LaRusso, MD
A referral may be needed for this provider.
- Women's mental health
- Depression, Postpartum
I have a special interest in women's mental health, specifically psychiatric issues related to the reproductive cycle (pregnancy, postpartum, perimenopause, etc.).
I practice primarily in a consultation model, offering one-time visits and making recommendations to patients' primary care providers. I also work with people for a period of time until their issues are stabilized and they no longer require ongoing psychiatric care (for example, working with a patient through pre-conception planning, pregnancy, and the postpartum period).
- Harvard Medical School
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Current licenses and certifications
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology (ABPN)
- Caritas Carney Hospital, Dorchester, MA
- Harvard Longwood Psychiatry Residency Training Program, Boston, MA
Years of experience
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital
Are you this provider? Update your profile.