Gretchen Philpot, MS, CCC-SLP
- Speech therapy
A referral may be needed for this provider.
- Speech and communication disorders
- Speech and language therapist
- Language disorders
- Voice disorders
- Interactive metronome
- Cued speech
- Picture exchange communication system (pecs)
Areas of interest
Evaluation and treatment of childhood developmental disorders including articulation, expressive language, receptive language, pragmatic language, fluency, speech intelligibility, motor-speech, oral-motor feeding (ages 1+), augmentative and alternative communication.
Evaluation and treatment of adults:
Cognition/executive functioning, memory, motor speech, receptive language, expressive language, speech intelligibility, augmentative and alternative communication.
I am trained in the use of Sequential Oral Sensory Approach to Feeding (SOS) techniques, cued speech, Picture Exchange Communication System (PECS), AAC speech generating devices, Interactive Metronome and I am LSVT LOUD certified.
I have been practicing at my current clinic since I first entered the field in 2006. I enjoy working with people of all ages. My goal is to make therapy a positive experience that focuses on improving the life of patients and family/caregivers through improving communication skills.
- Speech therapy
- Exploring Minnesota
- Exploring the great outdoors
- Family activities
- Playing games
- University of Nebraska - Lincoln, Bryan LGH Medical Center West
- American Speech-Language Hearing Association
Current licenses and certifications
- Certificate of Clinical Competence with the American Speech-Language Hearing Association
- Minnesota Department of Health license
Years of experience
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital
Are you this provider? Update your profile.