Gretchen Philpot, MS, CCC-SLP
- Speech therapy
A referral may be needed for this provider.
- Speech and communication disorders
- Speech and language therapist
- Language disorders
- Voice disorders
- Interactive metronome
- Cued speech
- Picture exchange communication system (pecs)
Areas of interest
Evaluation and treatment of childhood developmental disorders including articulation, expressive language, receptive language, pragmatic language, fluency, speech intelligibility, motor-speech, oral-motor feeding (ages 1+), augmentative and alternative communication.
Evaluation and treatment of adults:
Cognition/executive functioning, memory, motor speech, receptive language, expressive language, speech intelligibility, augmentative and alternative communication.
I am trained in the use of Sequential Oral Sensory Approach to Feeding (SOS) techniques, cued speech, Picture Exchange Communication System (PECS), AAC speech generating devices, Interactive Metronome and I am LSVT LOUD certified.
I have been practicing at my current clinic since I first entered the field in 2006. I enjoy working with people of all ages. My goal is to make therapy a positive experience that focuses on improving the life of patients and family/caregivers through improving communication skills.
- Speech therapy
Awards and recognitions
- Exploring Minnesota
- Exploring the great outdoors
- Family activities
- Playing games
- University of Nebraska - Lincoln, Bryan LGH Medical Center West
- American Speech-Language Hearing Association
Current licenses and certifications
- Certificate of Clinical Competence with the American Speech-Language Hearing Association
- Minnesota Department of Health license
Years of experience
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
To verify your specific doctor's or hospital's network participation with any plan, please contact the health plan directly. This information is subject to change and may not be reflected until the next update. We accept many insurance plans, providing access to providers across a wide range of specialties. Learn more.
Major health plans we accept
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we accept
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)