Cindi Mansur, MS, PA-C
- Shoulder care
- Elbow care
- Sports related disorders
- Athletic Injuries
- Virtual visits
Cindi Mansur, ATC, PA-C, is a board-certified physician assistant and board-certified athletic trainer, providing specialized care for shoulder, elbow and sports-related disorders.
I began my career as a certified athletic trainer, departing briefly to pursue a Masters degree in Physician Assistant Practice from Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine & Science in Chicago, IL. Currently, I assist Michael Freehill, MD, in surgery and provide care at the clinic.
- Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine & Science - Chicago, IL
- Gustavus Adolphus College
- American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA)
- National Athletic Trainers' Association
Current licenses and certifications
- Board-certified physician assistant (PA-C)
- National Athletic Trainers' Association (NATA)
- The National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)
Years of experience
- Abbott Northwestern – WestHealth
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
To verify your specific doctor's or hospital's network participation with any plan, please contact the health plan directly. This information is subject to change and may not be reflected until the next update. We accept many insurance plans, providing access to providers across a wide range of specialties. Learn more.
Major health plans we accept
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we accept
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)