Nicole Lainhart, MS, CCC-SLP
Community Reintegration Program Coordinator
- Speech therapy
A referral may be needed for this provider.
- Brain Injuries
- Neurological disorders
Evaluation and treatment of adults with neurological disorders, primarily adults with brain injuries.
I am the coordinator of the Community Reintegration Program and a certified brain injury specialist.
- Speech therapy
- Colorado State University
- Arizona State University
- American Academy of Brain Injury Specialists
- American Speech-Language Hearing Association
Current licenses and certifications
- Certificate of Clinical Competence from American Speech-Language Hearing Association
- Certified Brain Injury Specialist
- MN Licensed Speech-Language Pathologist
Years of experience
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
Patient ratings and comments
A provider's ratings and comments are only posted if they have a minimum of 30 completed surveys within a 12-month period and they participate in the NRC Real Time patient experience survey with Allina Health. Learn more about the survey.
Allina Health participates in many health plan networks. Get details about our participation in the health plans and programs listed below.
Major health plans we participate in
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we participate in
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)
*Medicare and PreferredOne do not cover acupuncture services provided at Penny George Institute for Health and Healing.
These details are subject to change. Please contact your health insurance company directly to confirm your coverage for any specific Allina Health provider, such as a physician or nurse practitioner, or a specific facility, such as a hospital or surgical center.
We can provide an estimate of your out-of-pocket costs for many common health care services. Get your estimate online or over the phone. For an online estimate, sign in to your Allina Health account or continue as a guest. Be sure to have your health plan ID card handy so we can factor your specific coverage into our estimate.