Janene Hawkins, PsyD, LP
A referral may be needed for this provider.
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Memory loss
- Dementia, Presenile
- Virtual visits
I am a board-certified neuropsychologist. My professional interests focus on evaluation of clients with injuries or illnesses that affect the brain, including traumatic brain injuries, strokes, multiple sclerosis, seizures, memory loss and dementia. I offer face-to-face virtual visits for a variety of health services and conditions.
I will work with you to get your evaluation completed as quickly as possible and will provide information to you, and your family if desired, about your results.
- University of Minnesota
- St Mary's University
- University of St Thomas
- American Academy of Clinical Neuropsychology
- American Psychological Association
Current licenses and certifications
- Board certified in Clinical Neuropsychology
- Licensed as a psychologist in Minnesota
- Chronic Pain Rehabilitation Program
- Minnesota Epilepsy Program
Years of experience
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
To verify your specific doctor's or hospital's network participation with any plan, please contact the health plan directly. This information is subject to change and may not be reflected until the next update. We accept many insurance plans, providing access to providers across a wide range of specialties. Learn more.
Major health plans we accept
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we accept
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)