Nancy Schult, MSN, RNC-NIC
Neonatal nurse practitioner
Nancy Schult specializes in the care and treatment of infants requiring LEVEL II and III neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) care, delivery room newborn resuscitation, neonatal transports.
Procedures performed include intubation, umbilical line placement, PICC line placement, peripheral arterial lines, chest tube placement, lumbar punctures and suprapubic taps.
- St. Cloud Hospital School of Nursing
- Argosy University (bachelor of arts in psychology)
- Stony Brook University School of Nursing
- Academy of Neonatal Nursing
- National Association on Neonatal Nurse Practitioners
Current licenses and certifications
- Certified nurse practitioner (CNP)
- Masters of science in nursing (MSN) - Neonatal nurse)
- Minnesota Board of Nursing - Registered nurse (RN) license
- Registered nurse, certified in neonatal intensive care (RNC-NIC)
Years of experience
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital
- United Hospital
Are you this provider? Update your profile.