Jane Achenbach, MD
- Parkinson Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Education of Patients
- Sleep Disorders
- General neurology
I am a board-certified physician specializing in neurology. My professional interests multiple sclerosis, parkinson disease, epilepsy, dementia, sleep disorders, neuropathy and general neurology.
Best part of my work: The challenge of helping people feel better is a constant source of gratification.
What I tell my friends and family: Drink water, get enough sleep, eat healthy foods.
How I spend my free time: Canoeing, snowshoeing, swimming, camping, reading.
Favorite health tip: Stay hydrated.
Practice philosophy: Lifestyle changes lead the way to health.
- University of Minnesota Medical School
- Brigham And Women's Hospital
- Harvard Medical School
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Years of experience
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital
- Cambridge Medical Center
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
Major health plans we participate in
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we participate in
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)