William Cooper, LICSW, MSW
- Attention deficit disorder with hyperactivity
- Geriatric care
- Gilles de la Tourette Syndrome
- Mind-Body Medicine
- Collaborative care
I hold a masters in social work and am a licensed clinical social worker, specializing in psychotherapy. My professional interests include attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) and related disorders, Tourette Syndrome and related disorders, geriatric care, mind/body medicine, anxiety/stress management and collaborative care.
Hometown: Brooklyn, NY
Best part of my work: My patients' "aha moments" and seeing them accomplish their goals.
Why I became a social worker: I recognized my ability to empower others and that once empowered, it is never lost or given up.
What I tell my friends and family: Be sure to make time for healthy, joyful activities.
How I spend my free time: Road biking around Minnesota, photography, cooking, meditating and enjoying the company of joyful, good people.
- University of Connecticut School of Social Work
Current licenses and certifications
- Licensed independent clinical social worker (LICSW)
- Master of social work (MSW)
Years of experience
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
To verify your specific doctor's or hospital's network participation with any plan, please contact the health plan directly. This information is subject to change and may not be reflected until the next update. We accept many insurance plans, providing access to providers across a wide range of specialties. Learn more.
Major health plans we accept
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we accept
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)