Anita Baum, MA, CCC-A
- Vestibular evaluation
- Hearing aid fitting
- Adult and children diagnostic testing
I am a board-certified audiologist with 25 years of experience. My professional interests include vestibular evaluation, adult and pediatric diagnostic testing and hearing aid fitting.
- University of Northern Colorado
Current licenses and certifications
- Certification of Clinical Competence - Audiology
- Minnesota License
- Denver General Hospital
- University of Iowa Hospital
Years of experience
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
To verify your specific doctor's or hospital's network participation with any plan, please contact the health plan directly. This information is subject to change and may not be reflected until the next update. We accept many insurance plans, providing access to providers across a wide range of specialties. Learn more.
Major health plans we accept
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we accept
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)