Lynne Stafford, PsyD, LP
- Adult mental health
- Women's issues
- Life transitions
- Chronic illness
I am a doctor of psychology and licensed psychologist, specializing in adult clinical psychology. My professional interests include adult mental health, anxiety, depression, women's issues, trauma, life transitions, abuse and chronic illness.
I am currently offering a Women's Depression Group on Mondays, from 3-4:30 p.m. at Maple Grove clinic. Learn more about my Women's Depression Group.
I am currently offering a Way to Wellness group for adults with anxiety and depression on Wednesdays, from 5-6:30 p.m. Learn more about my Way to Wellness group.
Personal interests: Cooking, gardening, traveling, walking.
- Minnesota School of Professional Psychology
- American Psychological Association
- Minnesota Psychology Association
Current licenses and certifications
- Licensed Psychologist, Eye Movement Desensitization & Reprocessing
- Phoenix Psychology Internship Consortium
- Post-doctoral: Lutheran Social Service, St. Paul, MN, including Minnesota Indian Women's Resource C
Years of experience
Are you this provider? Update your profile.