Lynne Stafford, PsyD, LP
- Adult mental health
- Women's issues
- Life transitions
- Chronic illness
- Virtual visits
I am a doctor of psychology and licensed psychologist, specializing in adult clinical psychology. My professional interests include adult mental health, anxiety, depression, women's issues, trauma, life transitions, abuse and chronic illness. I offer face-to-face virtual visits for a variety of health services and conditions.
I am currently offering a Women's Depression Group on Mondays, from 3-4:30 p.m. at Maple Grove clinic. Learn more about my Women's Depression Group.
I am currently offering a Way to Wellness group for adults with anxiety and depression on Wednesdays, from 5-6:30 p.m. Learn more about my Way to Wellness group.
Personal interests: Cooking, gardening, traveling, walking.
- Minnesota School of Professional Psychology
- American Psychological Association
- Minnesota Psychology Association
Current licenses and certifications
- Licensed Psychologist, Eye Movement Desensitization & Reprocessing
- Phoenix Psychology Internship Consortium
- Post-doctoral: Lutheran Social Service, St. Paul, MN, including Minnesota Indian Women's Resource C
Years of experience
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
To verify your specific doctor's or hospital's network participation with any plan, please contact the health plan directly. This information is subject to change and may not be reflected until the next update. We accept many insurance plans, providing access to providers across a wide range of specialties. Learn more.
Major health plans we accept
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we accept
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)