Chase Sovell, MD
- Kidney and prostate robotic surgery
- Minimally invasive cancer surgery
- Advanced kidney multidisciplinary management
Dr. Sovell is a Minnesota native who completed his urology training at the George Washington University in Washington DC. During his training, the minimally invasive surgical technique of laparoscopy was being adopted by the field of urology. Dr. Sovell took a lead in this field with a special emphasis on laparoscopic kidney removal (nephrectomy), partial nephrectomy and adrenalectomy. To hone these skills, Dr. Sovell has learned from surgeons at Johns Hopkins, Duke and the University of California Irvine. Dr. Sovell is board certified in urology.
- University of Minnesota Medical School
- George Washington University
Years of experience
- Abbott Northwestern – WestHealth
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital
- Cambridge Medical Center
Are you this provider? Update your profile.