Timothy M. Sullivan, MD
Chairman, Vascular & Endovascular Surgery
- Vascular surgery
- Mesenteric vascular disease
- Renal artery
- Peripheral arterial diseases
- Aortic aneurysm, abdominal
- Cerebrovascular disease
- Thoracic and thoracoabdominal aneurysm
Dr. Sullivan serves as Chairman, Department of Vascular and Endovascular Surgery and as Medical Director of the Abbott Northwestern Vascular Center.
Sullivan has published more than 150 peer-reviewed scientific articles and book chapters and he currently serves as Editor-in-Chief of Annals of Vascular Surgery and of the Journal of the Minneapolis Heart Institute Foundation. Additionally, he is on the editorial boards of numerous scientific journals and is a Clinical Professor of Surgery at the University of Minnesota.
He is a fellow of the American College of Surgeons (FACS), the Society for Vascular Surgery (FSVS),the Society for Vascular Medicine (FSVM), and the American College of Cardiology (FACC).
Sullivan is the founding member of Vascular Interventional Advances (VIVA), and was awarded that organization's LIVE Award (Leader in Endovascular Education) in 2015.
His clinical interests include complex aortic reconstruction, visceral artery reconstruction, and cerebrovascular disease, encompassing both open surgical and endovascular procedures.
- Vascular surgery
- Northeastern Ohio Medical University (NEOMED)
- Wright State University
- St. Vincent Medical Center, Cleveland Clinic Foundation
- Fellow of the Society for Vascular Surgery
- Fellow American College of Cardiology
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
Years of experience
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
To verify your specific doctor's or hospital's network participation with any plan, please contact the health plan directly. This information is subject to change and may not be reflected until the next update. We accept many insurance plans, providing access to providers across a wide range of specialties. Learn more.
Major health plans we accept
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we accept
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)