Arlow "Bill" Andersen, PhD, LP
- Addictive Behavior
- Adult children and children of chemically dependent parents
- Anger management
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder with Hyperactivity
- Depression and other mood disorders
- Dual diagnosis
- Relationship Issues
- Virtual visits
I am a board-certified doctor of philosophy and licensed psychologist. My professional interests include anxiety, depression, chemical dependency and mental health combinations (dual diagnosis), parenting, attention deficit disorder with hyperactivity (ADHD), anger management and relationship issues. I offer face-to-face virtual visits for a variety of health services and conditions.
Hometown: Jamestown, ND
Best part of my work: Seeing patients learn how to improve their mental health.
Why I became a doctor: To try to make a positive difference in people's lives.
What I tell my friends and family: Live your life to the fullest extent possible.
Personal interests: Reading, geology, amateur radio, model railroading, time with family and friends.
What patients say about me: Most swear by me, some swear at me.
Practice philosophy: The Serenity Prayer
- Family activities
- University of North Dakota
- Veterans.Administration Medical Center, Fort Meade, South Dakota
Years of experience
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
To verify your specific doctor's or hospital's network participation with any plan, please contact the health plan directly. This information is subject to change and may not be reflected until the next update. We accept many insurance plans, providing access to providers across a wide range of specialties. Learn more.
Major health plans we accept
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we accept
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)